Monday, October 17, 2016

Sometimes...

...I have to go back and rework something. Ten days ago on October 8th I uploaded a drawing of some people at a lunch counter in a local eatery. I was fairly happy with it at the time because I thought I'd done a reasonable job in depicting an awkward space with a strange shaped lunch counter jutting into an irregular corner and an empty outdoor patio space suggested through the big sliders. The original looked like this: 
But after living with it I became dissatisfied and began wishing I'd had the time to work it some more. So last Sunday afternoon I went back and was pretty much finished with my grilled chicken cellophane wrap when these people finally vacated "my" seat and I moved in for the kill. Finished results below.
Nice place.

No comments:

Post a Comment